Contact information: email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – text or call: -- 828-439-5348
If you have questions, please let me know.
Auditions will be private, and we can do this two ways.
Thursday, October 27, 5-8 pm, Collett Street Recreational Center, 300 Collett Street, Morganton
- Email, text, or call and make an appointment between September 1 and November 8. We can audition almost anywhere. For example, if you are a student, I can come to your school. If you are a church member, I can come to your church. We can work together to choose a convenient time and place.
- For those who wish to operate within a more structured time frame, we will be holding auditions at the following places at the following times:
Saturday, October 29, 1-4 pm, Collett Street Recreational Center, 300 Collett Street, Morganton
Thursday, November 3, 5-8 pm, R. O. Huffman Center, 700 S. Main Street, Drexel
Saturday, November 5, 1-4 pm, R. O. Huffman Center, 700 S. Main Street, Drexel
We can schedule more sessions if we need to.
It would still be best to contact me and set a time during one of these sessions so you won’t be waiting around. But it is perfectly fine to just show up.
If you wish to read for a speaking role, you may pick up an audition selection when you arrive or email me and I’ll send you one. You may want to prepare in advance.
See the list of characters HERE.
If you are auditioning for a singing role or for the ensemble, you may choose from the following:
- Bring a CD with a song you would like to sing.
- Bring an accompanist who will play for you – or play for yourself.
- Sing one of the songs we will have prepared: “My Country ‘Tis of Thee,” “America the Beautiful,” “Amazing Grace.” If you don’t know any of these songs or wish to sing something else, let me know. It really doesn’t matter what you sing as long as it has a melody and can show your range.