Blue Princess - Blue Holly (Ilex meserveae)
- Height 10 – 15 ft, Width 8 – 10 ft
- Spacing 10 - 12 ft
- Exposure Plant in sun or partial shade
- Hardy Temp -20°F (-28°C)
- Uses: Hedges; foundation plantings
- Features: Female holly with dark blue-green evergreen foliage. Abundant dark red berries in fall and winter. Use Blue Prince as the pollinator.
- Soil: Prefers moist, acidic soils. Protect from winter sun and wind in the north.
- Pruning: Prune to shape after flowering
- Type EvergreenFlower Color: White
- Foliage Color: Dark Green
- Zone 5 - 9