Ferguson Violins will repair free of charge any instrument purchased through the string affiliate program, as long as all of the following conditions and restrictions are met:
- Warranty is valid for the lifetime of the original purchaser and as long as Ferguson Violins is in business.
- This warranty is non-transferable. If the instrument is sold or given away to anyone outside of the original purchaser's immediate family, the warranty is void.
- For instruments to remain under this warranty, they must be presented for a free inspection and maintenance consultation to Ferguson Violins at least once every 2 years.
- Bridges & strings are not covered under this warranty.
- Instrument may not retain full trade-in value after repairs are done.
- Transportation of instrument to and from our repair shop is the responsibility of the owner of the instrument.
- Ferguson Violins will not repair instruments that are destroyed or that we declare unrepairable. However, if it can be repaired, we will do it for free as long as all other conditions and restrictions are met.
- If repairs to the instrument are done by anyone not authorized by Ferguson Violins the instrument will no longer be covered under the warranty.