Discount Coupons have been a great tool for successful merchandisers in "brick and mortar" stores and online ecommerce sites for years. "Brick and mortar" stores are physical stores such as your local Walmart and fill your Sunday paper with advertisements and coupons. The reason they all use coupons is simple, they work. Coupons get shoppers into the store, get shoppers to purchase more items, and bring back shoppers again and again. For online "e-tailers", an offer of free shipping can be a very effective method of attracting and keeping customers. What customer of Amazon.com hasn't contemplated adding one more item to their cart to reach the $25.00 threshold for free shipping?
The EZ-Coupon tool provides this powerful merchandising tool to you. With this tool you can set up a variety of features:
- Multiple coupons.
- Coupons that provide a fixed amount or a percentage off the order.
- Coupons for free shipping.
- A coupon can have a set time period for the coupon to be valid.
- An order amount threshold to activate the coupon.
- You can see how many times a coupon has been used.