Side note: I wrote all these in the exact way the kids told me, unless otherwise noted. I did my very best to stay out of it, and I did not tell them what to say.
Thomas is 9 years old.
2. I am scared of going to Yellowstone because it might explode.
4. Kidnappers (But I can still beat them up.)
5. Power Outs
4. Playing with Jaedon (my best friend)
5. Playing Mario Brothers
Five things I like to do or collect
1. Ride my bike
2. I like to collect rocks
3. Building with Legos
4. I like to collect friends
5. Shoot my Soft Air BB gun
Five Interesting Facts
1. I like math
2. I like to write cursive
3. I love exploring – especially in the forest, like when we go hiking.
4. I want to be a pilot when I grow up.
5. I am a clever kid. (Mom will add to this a little - Thomas has perfect pitch. Neither Richard nor I have this ability, and I personally have ever only known 3 or 4 people who do have it. Does this mean he will love music his whole life and be an awesome musician? Maybe not, but a Mom can dream right? If he doesn’t, and he decides to be a pilot instead – I am totally okay with that. :)